Carat launches Consumer Connection Study (CCS) in South Africa
What is CCS?
• The most in-depth single source of media, marketing and consumer targeting data in the world.
• Based on a robust, sample of over 300,000 respondents in the top 20 markets, including South Africa, representing over 85% of global adspend.
• CCS delivers insights into media usage, media moments and personalities as well as receptivity towards commercial messages across 50+ digital, experiential and media channels
• CCS is the only study that can make bespoke consumer segmentations truly actionable through communication.
CCS – how will it help you?
CCS enables clients to:
• Develop a deeper understanding of categories, competitors and consumers
• Activate brand strategy into communications strategy
• Understand trends and their implication on communications
• Apply a global framework of insight with local relevance
• Drive more engaging communications
• Deliver efficiencies in targeting and budgeting
About Carat South Africa
• Carat South Africa belongs to the global Carat network which is part of Aegis Group Plc, listed on the London Stock Exchange. The Carat network spans 70 countries with 5220 people worldwide, and is today the world’s largest independent media agency network.
• Following new business wins amounting to nearly R1 billion in 2009, Carat South Africa named AdReview’s “media agency of the year”, and was the only large full-service agency to be awarded an AdReview “AA” rating. It was also recently awarded an 'A' Compitch rating by REMCA (Research Company Evaluating the Media Agency Industry)
• The Carat staff complement in Cape Town and Johannesburg has grown by 170% in order to handle new business wins. Carat also recently launched an Africa network, with hubs in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya.
• Contact us: Quinton Jones, Managing Director: 021-5266302 or 0822900429